• National Geographic
  • Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
  • Animal Planet
  • Fashion from the East
  • Grooming Business
  • Furry Garden 花色品种

    Party Gargen 花天酒地

    Fairy Gargen 花样翻新

    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
     

    简单就是辛福 - Simple Is Beautiful

    "I believe in the power of reinvention. It is the only way to achieve the full potential that life offers each of us. I believe in laughter. The kind that shakes every bone in your body as you completely, utterly give in to the moment."

    Sunday, August 22, 2010

    Hi

    It's been a long time I didn't touches my blog. Been busy playing with my FB ahahaha..interactive with my kids and their friends on line, understand more of their behaviour, understand their needs and what is their desire as well.

    I love my childrens, i want them to be a succesfull human being when they grow up. I will not border them when I grow old, cause I am an indepandent old lady by then..hahaha...

    How long I can live, I dont know, but as long as am still have my breath, I want to see them happy, everyday, every second, every hour, every minutes...this is mother hood.

    I know Vien will be a very farmous graphic designer, her passion shown it all to me.

    Yong will be a very good husband, and a good cook =), glad his wife will enjoy all his cooking.

    me and him will start travel when we grow old and zero debts..to see the world together, hands on hands taking care each other..holding hands while traveling..that's my dream before I lay down.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home