• National Geographic
  • Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
  • Animal Planet
  • Fashion from the East
  • Grooming Business
  • Furry Garden 花色品种

    Party Gargen 花天酒地

    Fairy Gargen 花样翻新

    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
     

    简单就是辛福 - Simple Is Beautiful

    "I believe in the power of reinvention. It is the only way to achieve the full potential that life offers each of us. I believe in laughter. The kind that shakes every bone in your body as you completely, utterly give in to the moment."

    Friday, April 23, 2010

    Finally

    yes, finally, I got a great job offer. an MNC with very good fridge benefits, with great salary adjustment of 22% above my current.

    confusing feeling now, I am happy, happy that I have great offer, I am sad, sad that, am leaving this great YHS IKA team.

    Eric Tan : his my boss, a very understanding boss. even sometime he really "angin kuat" but, his angin come fast and gone real fast also.

    Steven : when his first join, i found him very annoying, ask alot of question, especially when am extremely busy, he will get my killer stare sometime, am sorry for that, please forgive me. But now we are best buddies. we talk cock sing song most of the time.

    Derick : my little brother, I always take care of him, he is too soft, and ppl tense to bully or rather take advantage on him, please take care yourself when am not around.

    Natasha : a very kwai lan cat man in Yeo's, very aggressive, smart and intelligent, I know she wont be long in Yeo's, she will be explore into her own business very soon, I wish her all the best and success in her business world.

    Christine Choi : she introduced me into Yeo's, on FaceBook rating she is my BFF (top list), and will rate her on the top list even though am left. gonna miss her tong sui ler.

    Tiffany Tan : a dam rich young woman, smart and intelligent, always find way to move up and up further, and I wish her the best in her courier, more money will go into her pocket haha!

    Mei Peng : our one and only princess in HQ sales support team. just be herself, happy and stay pretty forever.

    David Loo : get to know this guy more end of 2009, and found out, he is a great buy, with very funny and fun attitude..hou yao ye hei, anything went wrong, he will be the first to volunteer for help. love him.

    Brandon Khoo : he use to get into my nerve for not being furnish his job as a sales rep and supervisor, scolded him, giving him a hard time, and now he is an efficient supervisor in Yeo's IKA Operation Team. and i strongly believe that, he can be groom further to be the best IKA personnel in the future.

    Derek Choo : I hate him, sometime also sayang him as a brother. It's a waste for him to stay on, he should move out..her current portfolio did not outshine his performance, it will be rather hard for him to get a job outside. No boundaries brother!

    To All, I love you guys, and never in my working life that misses ex colleagues so much, we are so closed, so unite, solid and concrete...our friendship will last forever and ever end. LOVE YOU ALL.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home