• National Geographic
  • Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
  • Animal Planet
  • Fashion from the East
  • Grooming Business
  • Furry Garden 花色品种

    Party Gargen 花天酒地

    Fairy Gargen 花样翻新

    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
     

    简单就是辛福 - Simple Is Beautiful

    "I believe in the power of reinvention. It is the only way to achieve the full potential that life offers each of us. I believe in laughter. The kind that shakes every bone in your body as you completely, utterly give in to the moment."

    Sunday, August 09, 2009

    Weired Kinda Feeling

    been feeling weired these few weeks, with all the rumour flying around, which I think this is not necessary, and I'm not even care or concern what they've said.

    Sometimes, just wonder, what I've done to make them started to gossip on this matter ? some says, they just boa red on gossiping others, they just want to create a new topic so that they have a objective to come to work, and exchange what they've seen yesterday or last week. Really, they should have other better things to do rather then gossiping.

    Doesn't matter, I am who I am, you got to accept who I am, if you don't like the way i act, you should leave the place and carry on your life, you think you can destroy me ? I can tell you straight forward "NO", I am one tough lady, no one can stop me or even push me down, there's only 1 person can do that, that is "ME".

    So Ladies, you may continue gossip and spread the rumour around from PJ to Shah Alam, from Shah Alam to the North, South, East and East Malaysia, that's your problem, I dont care.

    HAPPY GOSSIPING :p

    Labels:


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home