• National Geographic
  • Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
  • Animal Planet
  • Fashion from the East
  • Grooming Business
  • Furry Garden 花色品种

    Party Gargen 花天酒地

    Fairy Gargen 花样翻新

    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
     

    简单就是辛福 - Simple Is Beautiful

    "I believe in the power of reinvention. It is the only way to achieve the full potential that life offers each of us. I believe in laughter. The kind that shakes every bone in your body as you completely, utterly give in to the moment."

    Wednesday, March 25, 2009

    Work Work Work

    Is work important to me ? I hate dealing with buyer, I hate arguing with buyer, I hate regional fellow, I hate dealing with region fellow, I hate finance dispute which is from 2004 - 2006 (i don't event there during that time)..since I hated so many things, why should I work ?

    No work no money my dear ..... I need $$$$, the more the merrier....so one way to get more $$$ is to jump out from the pound, and free myself to a bigger ocean, there's more fishes, explore to more challenging creatures etc...Yes, am going to do that, and make sure I am reaching my goal.

    Labels:


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home