• National Geographic
  • Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
  • Animal Planet
  • Fashion from the East
  • Grooming Business
  • Furry Garden 花色品种

    Party Gargen 花天酒地

    Fairy Gargen 花样翻新

    Powered by Blogger
    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]
     

    简单就是辛福 - Simple Is Beautiful

    "I believe in the power of reinvention. It is the only way to achieve the full potential that life offers each of us. I believe in laughter. The kind that shakes every bone in your body as you completely, utterly give in to the moment."

    Sunday, January 25, 2009

    新年行大运

    What a way to start my golden ox year. Today 25 Jan 2009, falls sick, ashma, fever, flue, sort throat, cough, all of them came visit me at one go .... could sleep well, due to the viruses attack at night.

    I work 7 days a week, for the full month of Jan, run fast like a horse, fight with competitors like a bulls, guide my team like a pro ... none stop .... till 24th Jan (last day of our human wave), can't stand any longer. Believed that all the viruses has been in my body all these while, just that I do not have time to notice it, the moment i rest my body, viruses just attack without informing me.

    Like what my boss told me just now, this is a good start for me, means I am throwing all bad things on the last day of the year, and start the new year with the brand new Chooi Chooi.

    Hope it's true .... I really want to start off a new Chooi Chooi in the year of golden ox...Gambathe !

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home